ENCHANTED FOREST Creative Kit (NOW READY TO SHIP)
This variant is currently sold out
This kit is inspired by my love of forests and belief in the magic of nature. It features art work from my journals.
You have two sheets of stickers. The first is a selection of watercolour circles from my journal, that I drew on top of using black and white paint pens. The second is a page from my journal that I used to create washi stickers.
You have a forest journal card with hand painted elements.
As usual you have some collage elements. Combining watercolour and collage in my journal spreads and art work is one of my favourite things to do.
- A beautiful piece of handmade wrapping paper, made in Nepal using bark from the Lokta tree
- A piece of wallpaper
- A tissue paper napkin. I loved the contrasting colours on this, imagining little torn up pieces collaged onto a journal soread; I use watered down PVA glue for this
- A hand decorated brown paper bag. You cold either tear this up onto pieces to use for collage, or you could stick it straight in your journal to create a ready made little pocket, you could fill it with beautiful autumn leaves, or a piece of journalling.
- A collection of leaf skeletons
- A little organza bag of little interesting elements!
PIECE OF STRING MESH
I loved this find! You could either print with it to create an interesting texture (press into acrylic paint and then press onto paper) or use it as a stencil, or of course collage with it.
I really do hope you love this kit and that it brings you joy.