VINTAGE VIBES Creative Kit (READY TO SHIP)
This variant is currently sold out
Welcome to the Little Rainbow Moon Creative kit - VINTAGE VIBES
Im a big fan of vibrant bright colours, but I do also love adding that vintage feel to my journal pages and using more muted tones. I had so much fun putting this Creative kit together and im really pleased with how it came together. You have lots of different textures and elements, perfect for building players and creating a quick and easy, yet really effective, vintage vibe.
4`If you have opt to add the Little Rainbow Moon handmade watercolour paints you will receive one of the following or the whole set;
There are three mattes and one metallic shimmer in this set. The are designed to compliment each other, but also to mix together to create a range of muted vintage shades. HEIRLOOM is great for adding touches of vintage metallic shimmer. Works great on its own or you could try adding touches of it to the matte paints whilst they are still wet to add some interesting affects.
OLD LACE - Made from a combination of 5 different pigments, a delicate pinky/peach toned beige. (opaque)
VINTAGE TEAL - A rich blue/green teal (semi transparent)
PISTACHIO - A soft muted light green (opaque)
HEIRLOOM - A shimmering golden vintage metallic bronze
You have two sheets of stickers. The first is a collection of vintage inspired images and words. The second is a set of numbers, perfect for adding dates to your journal pages.
COLLAGE/ART JOURNAL ELEMENTS
- Hand painted tomoe river paper. I used my VINTAGE LIBRARY pigment powder and TRUE TEAL creative ink to create this affect.
- 2 x printed sheets of vintage adverts/tickets/labels. I kept them on the sheet so you can choose to either cut them out with scissors to tear to them if you want a rougher edge.
- 3 x vintage style letters, don’t you just love the old fashioned handwriting?!
- 1 x floral paper napkin. I choose this as the colours went so well with the watercolour palette. - I really love the combination of brown and teal.
- 4 tissue paper vintage girls. I have loved using watered down matte medium to paste these into my journal, usually over a painted watercolour or pigment powder, background. Because the tissue paper is so thin, they blend so well onto the page, creating a really stunning affect.
- 2 x different textured papers
- 2 x wax paper with stamped images
- 1 x piece of hessian cloth
- 2 x pieces of lace
- 1 x tea bag (liquid tea is great for using on paper to give that aged look. But you could also try using the actual tea granules to add some interesting texture - add them to a some matte medium or pea glue and add as a layer on parts of a journal page. I also really love using the actual tea bag. Cut it open, let it dry out and you have a really interesting texture to use in your art work or journal spreads. If you search ‘tea bag art’ on Pinterest to Instagram you will find lots of tea bag inspiration!
I love this washi tape! I love how it is made up of different images, that can either used as a strip to cut up separately and added to journal pages that way.